Bravery Boost- Reactivity with Alex Lato
Coming to EYE2EYE on 25th April 2020 - booking available soon
Helping dogs that suffer from reactivity whether to dogs or people is part of Bravery Boost Motivation and Confidence program.
Alex will explain and share his experience on:
- what is reactivity and what creates the problem
- common mistakes that we tend to do with our reactive dogs
- essential skills every reactive dog should have
- confidence building for dog ( and owner )
- ideas and strategies for real-life scenarios
- step by step what Alex does with his reactive trainees.
and much, much more….
Alex is one of the founders and creators of the Re-Active program at Temperament Dogs. Every year he helps many dogs that are suffering from reactivity to dogs and people.
During his workshop, he is going to share his experience and training strategies.
Alex holds Masters Degree in Animal Science and gives plenty of seminars in and outside the UK. His Bravery Boost Training program is focusing on Motivation and Confidence for companion and sport dogs that he is writing a book about now.
Limited handler places available, but unlimited spectators.
No reviews were found.