Presented by Bryony Cole
Friday 22nd March at 19.00
Raising and living with your high drive working bred Malinois.
Suitable for dog pro's, police and army dog handlers and sport dog trainers.
From sport to operational dogs this talk will cover my ideas around raising the high drive working breed successfully.
I have a wealth of experience with the breed and am currently competing internationally in Mondioring. I have trained Malinois for pet homes, sport homes, police work and operational security and detection roles.
The talk will cover
- Building and managing drive
- Creating and enforcing boundaries
- Teaching the dog to learn
- Kennel versus House
- Lifting drive and capping drive
- Bite work
- Having a working dog as a pet
- When is the right time to consider rehoming
- Genetics, breeding lines and choosing a puppy
- What kind of breeding lines will be the right dog for you
This talk is open to owners and professionals alike and will be held at our training centre.
Note: This is a theory seminar, not for bringing dogs.
The talk will be approx 2 hours long although last time ran over with questions.
The talk will be held at our training centre classroom at EYE2EYE Dogs.
top of page
bottom of page